Friday 12 September 2008

Job Hunting

Well folks this is what it all comes down too... finding a job and bringing home the bacon. I have been searching, calling, emailing and visiting companies frantically with my father trying to get a job offshore as soon as possible so I can head back and see my beautiful wife and kids. God willing I should have one soon.

Looking at my daughter growing up so fast, walking and getting more teeth day by day is getting to me. At the same time I know my son misses being with me, jumping all over me, telling me about his day at school and telling my wife that I gave him a piece of chocolate :). What can I say about my wife? Although I tell her I miss her, words cannot express the hole that I have in my heart or the butterflies I have in my stomach waiting for her to get online to say hello. I miss them all and cant wait to have them in my arms.

No comments: