Wednesday 3 September 2008

Week 9, Day 44

Today I made up a Surface Supply assessment dive that I had missed earlier and completed a Scuba dive. On the Surface Supply dive I dove to 123 feet and had to drill several holes in a piece of steel using a hydraulic drill. After spending almost 30min in the water I had to spent the rest of the day on deck helping the Scuba team. The reason for this is to allow the Nitrogen to leave the body before diving again. On the Scuba dive I completed a dive to 27 meters and cut a piece of pipe using a hacksaw. Needless to say I am absolutely knackered.
Tomorrow I have my final two dives and the final examination which is the hardest one of all due to the fact that it contains all the info given in the course including physics, anatomy, all diving theory and diving legislation so wish me luck guys!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Praying for you Michal. Only 2 more days.