Sunday 3 August 2008

Birthday Weekend

Happy Birthday to me
from my family
I miss you all so much
my wife and kiddies!!

This weekend I headed home to treat myself to some home comfort. After a 4 hour drive through the middle of Scotland I arrived home and quickly offloaded all my laundry. Soon after I opened my cards and my gifts. I don't know how women do it but they know exactly what to get guys. My wife is especially good at getting me gifts. In this case I got a Nintends DS lite with two games.

Thank you Rachel, Noah and Chloe for a great gift. Dadou!!

Deep down inside all guys are kids and I am no different for others. I was quickly opening the package, putting a game in and playing (Obviously we don't read the instructions). It brought me back to my youth in Spain and a life with no worries. The next morning I got up and went into town to buy a few things, get a haircut and in the evening I went out for an Indian Meal with my mother. One thing that never changes is birthday cake. Ever since I was a baby my mother has always gotten me a birthday cake and easter egg. Thanks Mum!

2 comments:

Aprille - The Muddled said...

happy 32!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Michal. I'm glad you liked your gift :)