Thursday 24 July 2008

International Market Day

Luckily after my tiring morning dive I though I would take a shower and head off into town for a walk. Lucky for me there was an international market.
These are one of the things I like the most about the UK. Markets are a very cool place to walk around and sometimes even laugh at some of the 'crap in a stall' they are selling. For instance... who in Scotland is going to buy any of these:
However one thing I know my Wife and Son would have liked was the french stall that makes fresh crepes with Nutella Choloclate. Being the generous and caring husband and father that I am, I made a huge sacrifice and had one in their honour.
P.S. Don't hate me too much

2 comments:

Crystal's Elite Dance Studio said...

How incredibly thoughtful of you to eat sweets in honor of your family an ocean away!! Nutella and crepes...does it get better than that?!? We miss you, and BTW, I sooo woulda bought that wooden frog! (for real!)

~Christy~

Anonymous said...

Crap in a store... as Noah would day!