Sunday 20 July 2008

Lazy Sunday

Today is the first day I have had the chance to have time to myself. It has been nice to relax and feel no pressure but still I greatly miss getting up early with my daughter, having her jump and smile at her crib when I walked in and her saying 'dada' when she sees me. Definitely some thing money cannot buy. I miss my morning father-son breakfast time with my son and him telling me his dreams with the 'animals'. I miss the smell of my wife and her smile in bed everyday when I woke up. Instead I am faced with two guys who fart and snore at night... not the ideal swap.

Later in the morning I went into Fort William for a few bits and pieces such as fruit, water and more sinex medication. Becoming a diver is not hard, but ,maintaining a clean bill of health is hard given the awful weather conditions at Fort William. This postcard should give you a good idea of what Scottish weather is really like:
I would suggest to anyone wanting to become a diver to take vitamin tablets, drink lots of water and bring lots of warm clothing, especially a warm woolly hat as the safety hat on its own does not shelter you from the cold wind on the pier.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Aw, I miss you getting up in the morning, too! :)

Crystal's Elite Dance Studio said...

the smell of your wife? Does that mean she stinks in the morning?!? ;)

~Christy~

Michal said...

The sweet smell of love is the term we use!