Friday 18 July 2008

The luckiest husband

Dear Rachel,

After seeing you each day on the web cam I just can't believe how lucky I am to have such a beautiful and intelligent wife. You have so many talents and are such a good mother to our kids. I can't believe how artistic you are (and for those who do not believe me just check out her blog and see for yourself). I am amazed by how caring you are (especially now that I am expecting a birthday present ... ha ha) and how you complement me. What ever weaknesses I have you seem to have all the qualities and as a couple I believe we will be together for a very long time. I need you to know how much I love you and need you and can't wait for this course to finish and be with you again.

Your darling husband

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Aw, thanks. I love you too. But it's darling lover, not husband!